It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to beastcabalascension

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: GA Application Opened ! [CLOSED]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:55 am 

Have thanks: 26 time
[Game Advisor Search]
Applications Open

From today and until 31.08 BEASTCabal is looking for new Game Advisors to incorporate to the staff. If you are interested in the position you must send your application for at the email [email protected], providing all requested details. You will have time until 31.08 included to send your application, but first you must check if you fill all the requirements. Applications emails will be received only once, so make sure your email is complete before sending.

1 . What is a Game Advisor?
A game advisor also got some slight power as a forum moderator. His tasks includes providing advice to new comers and clean game doubts. He also must seek for infractors, see rules are being followed in our forums, and give official statements in case an admin is not available. He must be an extension of the admin's voice in the forums, and a propper representation of the server.

2 . Can a Game Advisor Become a Game Master?
Yes. The Game Advisor position it's mostly a probation period for potential Game Masters. The main difference between one and another it's their authority ingame and the tools they have to work with. Game Masters can also host events and provide infractions, they have commands and a specific game account for their use. But they have to prove their efficiency as Game Advisors first.

3 . What Are we Looking For?
Players with an advanced game knowledge and experience, that can communicate with the rest of the community in a respectful and friendly manner. Players with available time and an enthusiastic attitude towards their own game activity. Players with ideas, seeking for a continuos server's improvement, and that can work as a link between the community and the staff.

Quote:
Your Application Must Add:
- Name, Age and Nationality.
- Languages you speak and level of expertise.
- Ingame Character's Names / Forums User.
- Since how long you've playing BEASTCabal and when you joined our server?
- Game Expertise, Managing Experience (if any)
- Daily Playing Time / Available Time
- Any detail that may help us to know you better. Work/Studies, what you do in your free time?
- And finally: Why you want to become a Game Advisor?

All applications must develop the requested information and must be send by email. Applications by Private Message won't be even read, neither the private message responded. The emails won't be answered; you will only get a response in case you are selected. If you are indeed selected details will be given by email in your application's response.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: GA Application Opened !
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:23 pm 

Have thanks: 0 time
okay again for all who aren´t able to read:

If you are interested in the position you must send your application for at the email [email protected], providing all requested details.

all other will be deleted

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:07 am 

Have thanks: 19 time
Highscores: 16
Congrats to the new members who joined the staff . They have been selected as Test Game Advisors but more importantly , they have been selected to be part of the "family" . I congratulate them , wish them good luck and want them to remember that everything good is obtained with hard work .

The position is not yet permanent , i've been in this situation before , i know how much hard work they have to make , i know how hard it's like to work with people and the anger they have to hold inside them that's why they now have my full support . I must confess that i avoided their pick but then i realised that i need them , we need them , the whole server needs them .

As for you , the players , as you know by now any relationship must be bilateral , so don't expect feedback only from them but give them yours too . Any suggestion , positive or negative feedback can make someone better so help them , make them be the staff members you were always asking for .

With these been said , i will now announce you the new staff members :

Reborn Server:

Romanian : [TGA]JayMonroe
Dutch : [TGA]HyperDPS
Filipino : [TGA]jeff

PvP Server:

Hungarian : [TGA]xD3Vx

Congratulations again and good luck !

The applications are now closed !

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:10 am 

Hold my tears Lucky. too much emotion from your post ;(

Report this post

Post subject: Re: GA Application Opened ! [OPEN]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:42 pm 

Once again open and we are looking for active ones !
[Admin]TriEdge has been thanked by:

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]